• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-MEN First Class Trailer

72 posts in this topic

NOTHING I've seen about this movie before the trailer made me feel it would be any good.

THIS trailer looks A LOT better than I thought. Hopefully they will incorporate the X-Men #150 storyline well with Magneto and the submarine sinking. As it's been a major event in the comics that has been referenced numerous times.

Someone should really get the Green Lantern folks to have a conversation with the editors of this trailer. That was good stuff.
Maybe there isn't anything good to edit with the Green Lantern movie. :eek::ohnoez:

Was there an X-Men: First Class series I'm unaware of? ( If there was I apologize ) I'm being serious here, because if there wasn't I can't understand how any fan of the X-MEN...the Marvel comic... could watch this trailer and think "awesome".

Huh, was not expecting to be intrigued but I gotta say, that doesn't look too bad. What am I saying? lol

It's ok...it's a trailer.

A good trailer could make turd juggling look inspiring and interesting.

Nice trailer...all further judgment is reserved.