• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Age Hierarchy Poll - Positions 28, 29, 30, 31

28th to 31st  

237 members have voted

1. 1. 28th to 31st

66 posts in this topic

It`s ridiculous that Flash 123 got knocked out so quickly, and that the next candidates were OOAW 83 and B&B 34.

OOAW 83 introduced the first enduring war book character, Sgt Rock, and B&B 34 introduced Hawkman.

If DC haters must pick a DC book, GL 1 and JLA 1 are better candidates, as there`s nothing particularly key about either book except for being the start of each character`s own title, which in my book isn`t that significant.

It`s ridiculous that Flash 123 got knocked out so quickly, and that the next candidates were OOAW 83 and B&B 34.

OOAW 83 introduced the first enduring war book character, Sgt Rock, and B&B 34 introduced Hawkman.

If DC haters must pick a DC book, GL 1 and JLA 1 are better candidates, as there`s nothing particularly key about either book except for being the start of each character`s own title, which in my book isn`t that significant.

The Marvel zombies have spoken, and it does not look good for us SA DC fans. :sorry:

The Marvel zombies have spoken, and it does not look good for us SA DC fans. :sorry:

Sour grapes! Two ASMs were voted out already...

That's just because they shouldn't have been here to begin with :gossip:

Amen.

That's just because they shouldn't have been here to begin with :gossip:

Amen redux.