• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Big Book Of Fun Comics

128 posts in this topic

So? confused-smiley-013.gif All that does is raise the over/under number even higher. Now it's 1,467. By next Friday.

So what's the current over/under on how many times Ian will call goldencomics at his house begging him to sell the book?

Doesn't have my number, and it isn't for sale. grin.gif

By the way -- out of curiosity, is there any comic for which you would trade that Big Book of Fun Comics #1?

So what's the current over/under on how many times Ian will call goldencomics at his house begging him to sell the book?

Doesn't have my number, and it isn't for sale. grin.gif

lol, just to taunt Ian because I am a cruel [!@#%^&^].

Well this must be the only thread EVER on this forum with scans of my two most wanted comics.

Why don't I just post up a scan of Heart Throbs 66 as well ????

Then there will be three of the fourteen posted up on the same thread.

437531-ht66.jpg.d487df9cb7abd3eac5e054635f362c93.jpg

Then there will be twelve of the fourteen posted up on the same thread.

Scribbly 6

Now there are thirteen up on here.

Unfortunately I don't have a scan of Here's Howie 17.

Does anyone else on here ???

But apart from that, this one thread now contains pictures of thirteen of the fourteen DC comics I'm missing which would complete the whole set.

Can some clever computer buff put all thirteen together into one montage just to make me REALLY salivate ???? And post it up for all to see rather than just as a download.

437545-scrib6.jpg.37f91cae0a0aff44f1f2759a55fb8e96.jpg