• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We have a WONDER WOMAN!!!

113 posts in this topic

That is much more Wonder Woman like, but is she athletic, can she act and what sort of stage presence does she command?

Fail. Heavy Spanish accent.

:insane:

That is much more Wonder Woman like, but is she athletic, can she act and what sort of stage presence does she command?

Hmm, she's charming, but not necessarily strong, I can't really tell from that clip. I'm torn about the accent. On the one hand, I never thought of Diana having a thick Latino accent. On the other hand, the Amazon IS in South America, so you know, perhaps she SHOULD be Latino--or are the Greek Amazonians actually from somewhere else? Never thought about it before now. hm

Hmm, she's charming, but not necessarily strong. I'm torn about the accent. On the one hand, I never thought of Diana having a thick Latino accent. On the other hand, the Amazon IS in South America, so you know, perhaps she SHOULD be Latino--or are the Greek Amazonians actually from somewhere else? Never thought about it before now. hm

She's charming, for sure but not athletic in any way.

Wonder Woman fail.

I am just hoping it`s not going to be another young adult/ teen angst twilight tv series.

:wishluck:

The big change David E. Kelley implements is her secret lair is a unisex bathroom, where Batman and Superman make appearances as they share notes with Wonder Woman while talking across assigned stalls.

This test set alone was $100K.

Will she have a cigar with Steve Trevor on a balcony at the end of each episode? hm

I am just hoping it`s not going to be another young adult/ teen angst twilight tv series.

:wishluck:

The big change David E. Kelley implements is her secret lair is a unisex bathroom, where Batman and Superman make appearances as they share notes with Wonder Woman while talking across assigned stalls.

This test set alone was $100K.

Will she have a cigar with Steve Trevor on a balcony at the end of each episode? hm

:roflmao:

:applause:

You so got that one!

How can you tell that from her sitting in Jimmy Kimmel's interview chair? (shrug) Or maybe you're basing it upon her performances in that television show she's in, I haven't seen it myself.

How can you tell that from her sitting in Jimmy Kimmel's interview chair? (shrug) Or maybe you're basing it upon her performances in that television show she's in, I haven't seen it myself.

To be in the shape that actress is in, I would have to assume there is some gym time going on.

ME LIKEY! :o Reminds me a LOT of Catherine Zeta-Jones in the face, but with a much-improved body. Look at the insanely-pronounced and idealistic figure-8 hourglass shape in the second photo below...I may not make it through the day with that image in my head. :luhv:

sofia-vergara.jpg

WHO CARES!

+1!

Hmm, she's charming, but not necessarily strong, I can't really tell from that clip. I'm torn about the accent. On the one hand, I never thought of Diana having a thick Latino accent. On the other hand, the Amazon IS in South America, so you know, perhaps she SHOULD be Latino--or are the Greek Amazonians actually from somewhere else? Never thought about it before now. hm

She can fake an american accent, she's done it on an episode of Modern Family. It can't be any worse than these Brits faking an accent to play our other iconic heroes (Batman and Superman)

she's a good fit, a bit moley though (when you compare her to linda carter, who i don't think even had a freckle anywhere on her body...). didn't she also play sam winchester's murdered fiance on supernatural?

To be in the shape that actress is in, I would have to assume there is some gym time going on.

I'm betting that it's all hereditary with her with relatively little gym time.

It's really tough to be rail thin like her, no (or relatively little - see her skinny arms and legs) muscle tissue, and have big boobs like that...they could be fake but I don't think so.

No, I think she's just genetically lucky that way.

Of course, I'm rambling on out of my arse but that's just my gut instinct.

I'm betting that it's all hereditary with her with relatively little gym time.

It's really tough to be rail thin like her, no (or relatively little - see her skinny arms and legs) muscle tissue, and have big boobs like that...they could be fake but I don't think so.

No, I think she's just genetically lucky that way.

Of course, I'm rambling on out of my arse but that's just my gut instinct.

You could easily be right--certainly she doesn't have to work out to be that thin, you can just do it with diet, and the hips are definitely natural. You'd have to see her stomach to make that call one way or the other. I also agree her boobs look real, but you can never really tell until they're unleashed and left free to roam. :ohnoez:

On a slightly different note, here's an exaggeration of the Diana body type that while extremely rare underlines the fact that the more-normal and FAR more-available 5' 9" to 6' body type they need to cast is out there to be found, just finding one who can act with presence is the trick. She's "Amazon Eve," a 6' 9" model who looks naturally busty to me--quite a freaky and compelling sight. :o

tumblr_kuysyrd4KX1qzflvuo1_500.jpg

amazonEve2.jpg

ME LIKEY! :o Reminds me a LOT of Catherine Zeta-Jones in the face, but with a much-improved body. Look at the insanely-pronounced and idealistic figure-8 hourglass shape in the second photo below...I may not make it through the day with that image in my head. :luhv:

sofia-vergara.jpg

WHO CARES!

+1!

sofia-vergara-no-makeup__oPt.jpg

She's very hot and blond. I'm sure they'll dye her hair.

I'm also digging her moles, although I'm sure they'll cover those up. :cry:

She's got my vote. :luhv:

adrianne-palicki-nbc-summer-press-tour-tca-party-arrivals-0PeO1l.jpg

palicki.JPG

palicki4.jpg

Very attractive woman, has an exotic quality about her which is perfect. I am sure she will do some physical work with a personal trainer to look the part of a warrior woman. As for how she can protray the part as an actress we shall see. There are those who do care if she can act.