• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GL1,PM1,JW1,TN1,SUP5,HT5(4),HIT25,PUP1,PEP1,ACT29,YA1,D26,ROD1,ZIP COMICS 1 CGC

31 posts in this topic

Pep Comics #1 $2,000

MLJ

Pep #1 MLJ
Rare pre-Archie !
Pep Comics #1 (MLJ, 1940)
CGC VG- 3.5
Off-white to white pages.
First appearance of the Shield and Comet.
Irv Novick cover.
Novick and Jack Cole art.

pep1cgc.jpg

Action Comics #29 $2,200
CGC Apparent 7.5
Very Fine -
1st Lois Lane cover
1939 series
Golden Age
: DC

Action Comics #29

D.C. Comics, October 1940

From the CGC label:
Restoration includes glue on spine of cover
Off-White to White pages
1st Lois Lane

The book looks much better than the scan

Action #29 front cover
action29cgc.jpgaction29cgcbc.jpg
Action #29 CGC label
action29cgclabel.jpg

Young Allies Comics #1
$1,900(Timely, 1941)
CGC GD 2.0
Young Allies Comics #1
(Timely, 1941)
CGC GD 2.0
Cream to off-white pages.
Origin and first appearance of the group.
Red Skull and Hitler cover
youngallies1cgc.jpgyoungallies1cgcbc.jpg

I offer this as purely constructive criticism and not as a slam, but I find it borderline impossible to browse any of the books on this thread due to the crazy formatting and random mix of scan sizes.

From what I can tell there's some good stuff here, I just cant see past all the noise.

I'd wager you'd do a ton better by ditching the nonsense Ebay style of listings. :(

Just my $.02.

I offer this as purely constructive criticism and not as a slam, but I find it borderline impossible to browse any of the books on this thread due to the crazy formatting and random mix of scan sizes.

From what I can tell there's some good stuff here, I just cant see past all the noise.

I'd wager you'd do a ton better by ditching the nonsense Ebay style of listings. :(

Just my $.02.

Thank you. I got rid of the yellow and red background on those that haven't sold . I hope that helps.

" ==============================================================================> " THIS LISTING IS NOW

" ================================================================================== CLOSED

Just wanted to give my props to the seller here. This was my first purchase here on the forum. It was shipped quickly and securely. I probably could have run over the package and not damaged the book (Marvel Family 24). Thanks!!!

Sam