• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone interested in an Amazing Spider-man #21 in 9.2 for $275?

9 posts in this topic

Should have this book back from CGC shortly, unfortunately it is a QUALIFIED 9.2, missing the last page but does not affect story. These sell anywhere from $800-1000 for unrestored copies.

Let me know and I will post scan of it asap.

The price is including shipping.

Thanks,

Steve

Did you know the last page was missing when you submitted it? It is a sharp looking book otherwise. I had a ASM #20 Qualified 8.5 missing pin-up page. I got $275 for it as a BIN on ebay about 5 years ago......that book was real nice too. I miss it.

No, I rarely count pages, I usually do a thumb threw to make sure no cutouts or problems....I have a friend locally who might be interested in it.

SR

Did you know the last page was missing when you submitted it? It is a sharp looking book otherwise. I had a ASM #20 Qualified 8.5 missing pin-up page. I got $275 for it as a BIN on ebay about 5 years ago......that book was real nice too. I miss it.

No, I rarely count pages, I usually do a thumb threw to make sure no cutouts or problems....I have a friend locally who might be interested in it.

SR

I hope your friend buys it. Good luck to you.

CAL restocking