• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It Just Hit Me - I Haven't Bought a Comic Book Since....

26 posts in this topic

May 2010. :o

I think I caught my limit. :sorry:

You must have one hell of a list of excuses as to why you haven't.

Between charity drives and other board sales, you must have been out of town/away from the computer/at a family activity/feeling superior/shopping/baking/remodeling/investing/waiting for the crash, an awful lot this past year. My condolences/congratulations, whatever. So I guess we can officially take anything you say about people who buy comics as pure conjecture, right?

Loosen up your fist, wallet or arse and you might be able to buy one.

You just asked a man to loosen up his arse? hm

Of course I did, that's where he hides his birthday money. :screwy:

Thats where it is deposited.

Talk about your safe deposit box...

May 2010. :o

I think I caught my limit. :sorry:

You must have one hell of a list of excuses as to why you haven't.

Between charity drives and other board sales, you must have been out of town/away from the computer/at a family activity/feeling superior/shopping/baking/remodeling/investing/waiting for the crash, an awful lot this past year. My condolences/congratulations, whatever. So I guess we can officially take anything you say about people who buy comics as pure conjecture, right?

To be fair, I believe I remember him bidding on some comics in both VCC auctions and the ComicDonna benefit (believe he was after a slab I wanted lol ) since that time...so I do not think he is as detached as the thread title implies. Nonetheless, JC you talk about comics a good bit, so it seems there is still some passion/interest there...have you just completed you collecting goals or are you actually losing interest in the medium entirely? :juggle:

Loosen up your fist, wallet or arse and you might be able to buy one.

You just asked a man to loosen up his arse? hm

Of course I did, that's where he hides his birthday money. :screwy:

Right next to his left nostril.