• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #13 CCGC 9.6 sells for $45k, 9.4 sells for $7k

24 posts in this topic

Let's hope the PC notation survives the quest for a 9.8.

Good luck with that. Pedigree designations are falling like Middle-Eastern dictators lately.

That's too bad, especially since Pacific Coast is the sexiest of all sexy SA notations.

Perhaps this one will dig deep like al-Gaddafi.*

*not a political statement

Good luck with that. Pedigree designations are falling like Middle-Eastern dictators lately.

Topical references will not be tolerated.

Pedigree designations are falling like my IQ after reading several RMA posts in row?

Pedigree designations are falling like my IQ after reading several nestled RMA quotes in row?

:whistle:

Pedigree designations are falling like my IQ after reading several nestled RMA quotes in row?

Nested, you re-re.

Pedigree designations are falling like my IQ after reading several RMA posts in row?

Much better.

Nested, you re-re.

Nestled.

:cloud9:

Nestlé.

:cloud9:

That's too bad, especially since Pacific Coast is the sexiest of all sexy SA notations.

I'm more of a Curator man myself.

Considering he is no longer a man, that says a lot about you.

lol

Perv.