• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Collectors - Fervour or Favour

126 posts in this topic

I make a little joke, and the Beyonder thinks me serious. Just 'cause we're all from the same country (which happens to have over twice the population of Canada).

I thought Canada was the UK? confused-smiley-013.gif

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

Man! That thing looks like the drunken deer that hit my car! grin.gif

And, does anyone else think that gonetoearth's posting style is frighteningly similar to another of our English brethren? Obviously not one and the same, but still...... confused-smiley-013.gif

Hmmm...

Nope. That's not who I was thinking.....And I don't think GTE is a shill. I just thought his style was similar to anothers....

And, does anyone else think that gonetoearth's posting style is frighteningly similar to another of our English brethren? Obviously not one and the same, but still...... confused-smiley-013.gif

Hmmm...

Nope. That's not who I was thinking.....And I don't think GTE is a shill. I just thought his style was similar to anothers....

It's HammerTime?

I make a little joke, and the Beyonder thinks me serious. Just 'cause we're all from the same country (which happens to have over twice the population of Canada).

I thought Canada was the UK? confused-smiley-013.gif

Close enough. It's still part of the "Commonwealth" - whatever that means.

Actually what it really means is "former Empire territory". blush.gif

Hmmm...

You thought my style was similar to anothers, damn and i thought i was a misunderstood INDIVIDUAL