• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did I just score a bargain?

32 posts in this topic

All the books arrived today, all NM!!!!

...and all for $75

(ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #1-39, + TEAM-UP #1-16 + SPECIAL!)

bargain of the year for me

Looks like you got an USM #1 for half price and the rest for free! thumbsup2.gif

Kermit,

Trust me I was sweating on wether this one would turn up on my doorstep and I was almost going to slap myself for being taken for a fool by a scammer when, a few days after auction end... they arrived, he had even posted them the same day I won the auction.

Great guy!!!

i was wondering what you guys thought about this...I know that it is not on the level with that last guys deal but check this out...

Ebay Auction for cerebus 49-54

I have been meaning to check this series out for a while and thought that this was a ood deal...i have gotten books from this guy before and they have been in great shape so I am sure that these will be...of course past performance is no indicator of the future but I think that these will be fine...well did I get a good deal..I am kind interested in reading the wolveroach story...