• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Naked books: raw Peanuts and Neal Adams

28 posts in this topic

I am going to try to sell some Peanuts books and some Neal Adams that need to go, gone, leave, be held in someones closet.

I ship using USPS Priority mail or First Class (under 4 lbs) over seas if you prefer. Will calculate using the USPS website.

Paypal, cash or check.

Feel free to PM, ask questions.

Peanuts 4, 9

Hot Stuff 8 (Adams)

Superboy 154

Adventure Comics 373

Phantom Stranger 13

so far....

Peanuts 4 (Dell), 1st issue after the 3 Four Color appearances.

7.5 / 8.0 range, VF

Guide in 8.0 - $80.00

Priced to sell: $40.00

7d9507fc.jpg

:takeit:

:o I have a #9 coming you have to see.

Phantom Strange 13: Neal Adams cover

VF+: Perfect centering, but black cover shows everything. CBS along the spine, some wear at the edges.

Guide in VF is $22.00

Price: $20.00

46ea36fe.jpg

Phantom Strange 13: Neal Adams cover

VF+: Perfect centering, but black cover shows everything. CBS along the spine, some wear at the edges.

Guide in VF is $22.00

Price: $20.00

46ea36fe.jpg

Sold!!

Perfect example of after you buy and then get book, closely examine book (front and back). Sold as NM-, no mention of error on back.

Adventure Comics #373: VF/NM ish, there is some kind of printing defect on the back. I say original printing because it is not rough or wavy (as if tape pull or water). Smooth like the rest of the cover, just not there.

intro Tornado Twins, Neal Adams cover

Guide at 9.0 $55.00

Price: $25.00

6845968e.jpg

65472aa6.jpg

Perfect example of after you buy and then get book, closely examine book (front and back). Sold as NM-, no mention of error on back.

Adventure Comics #373: VF/NM ish, there is some kind of printing defect on the back. I say original printing because it is not rough or wavy (as if tape pull or water). Smooth like the rest of the cover, just not there.

Guide at 9.0 $55.00

6845968e.jpg

65472aa6.jpg

Guide at 9.0 $55.00

6845968e.jpg

65472aa6.jpg

:applause:

Superboy 154 - Neal Adams cover

VF/NM, structurally NM, little tanning but there is a small (very small) tear/hole on the back. There is a bend on the front that can be improved on with a press.

VF/NM guide - $54.00

Price - $30.00

338b0464.jpg

Superboy 154 - Neal Adams cover

VF/NM, structurally NM, little tanning but there is a small (very small) tear/hole on the back. There is a bend on the front that can be improved on with a press.

VF/NM guide - $54.00

Price - $30.00

338b0464.jpg

Actually the cover artist was Irv Novak.