• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Naked books: raw Peanuts and Neal Adams

28 posts in this topic

Superboy 154 - Neal Adams cover

VF/NM, structurally NM, little tanning but there is a small (very small) tear/hole on the back. There is a bend on the front that can be improved on with a press.

VF/NM guide - $54.00

Price - $30.00

338b0464.jpg

Actually the cover artist was Irv Novak.

Overstreet is wrong? I see Neal's pencils in there. Also pictured on his checklist as a Neal cover (not listed, but pictured). But maybe Irv was in the same room at the time or Neal added some features when Irv was not looking.

:grin:

Superboy 154 - Neal Adams cover

VF/NM, structurally NM, little tanning but there is a small (very small) tear/hole on the back. There is a bend on the front that can be improved on with a press.

VF/NM guide - $54.00

Price - $30.00

338b0464.jpg

Actually the cover artist was Irv Novak.

Overstreet is wrong? I see Neal's pencils in there. Also pictured on his checklist as a Neal cover (not listed, but pictured). But maybe Irv was in the same room at the time or Neal added some features when Irv was not looking.

:grin:

Not to get too far off track, but I was wondering that myself the other day. It seems that Superboy is done by Adams, but the 4 other people don't seem to be his work. hm