• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is ARCHIE #1 the new ACTION #1?

49 posts in this topic

Who the f :censored: uck is Archie?

Who isn't he...he is a fictional cartoon character based on the life of Sir Archie Donovan. 1938 and 1942 Olympic Gold medalist, 1944 Congressional Medal of Honor recipient for Bravery in Battle in the Pacific, 1956 Nobel Prize recipient for his research in quantum mechanics, 1966 Nobel Peace Prize recipient for his "Turn the other cheek" movement in Zimbabwe, the man that discovered underwater pyramids in the shores of Japan in 1972...

Who's Archie..are you kidding me..Archie is Superman!!!

Now, tell me honest...did you have to look all that up to be so accurately incorrect...?

;)

Who isn't he...he is a fictional cartoon character based on the life of Sir Archie Donovan. 1938 and 1942 Olympic Gold medalist, 1944 Congressional Medal of Honor recipient for Bravery in Battle in the Pacific, 1956 Nobel Prize recipient for his research in quantum mechanics, 1966 Nobel Peace Prize recipient for his "Turn the other cheek" movement in Zimbabwe, the man that discovered underwater pyramids in the shores of Japan in 1972...

Now, tell me honest...did you have to look all that up to be so accurately incorrect...?

;)

Well...I guess I did make one mistake...it wasn't quantum mechanics...it was quantum physics....

Hey...I am only human.. I aint no Archie!! (shrug)

;)

Well...I guess I did make one mistake...it wasn't quantum mechanics...it was quantum physics....

I would have gone with quantum hydrolics, myself....

;)

Maybe the better question is this: Is Archie #1 the new Marvel Comics #1? :devil:

yup!

Id rather have an Archie than MC 1

There are a lot of books I`d rather have than MC 1

;)

lol