• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Small Press Alternative Comics Expo Sketch Opportunities

34 posts in this topic

I don't think that he was attacked either, but 3 posts nagging him to follow the rules is a little rude. After the first one he probably got the hint, and if he was doing something wrong, isn't it the moderators' job to let him know. (shrug)

Second: This is a comic message board, you MUST, get a thicker skin.

And just because this is a "comic message board" it does not make it okay to be rude to complete strangers. You'd think that people brought up reading Superman, and Captain America would have a better attitude, sheesh. :preach:

Honestly, I don't think anyone was rude at anytime..but to each his own I guess,,

Yeah, pretty much the only person being a was Pirate, and that was to Tubby. Also, not really a surprise, either.

yea it's my fault person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed. It's spring, you must have just crawled out from under your rock.

I don't think that he was attacked either, but 3 posts nagging him to follow the rules is a little rude. After the first one he probably got the hint, and if he was doing something wrong, isn't it the moderators' job to let him know. (shrug)

And just because this is a "comic message board" it does not make it okay to be rude to complete strangers. You'd think that people brought up reading Superman, and Captain America would have a better attitude, sheesh. :preach:

Honestly, I don't think anyone was rude at anytime..but to each his own I guess,,

Yeah, pretty much the only person being a was Pirate, and that was to Tubby. Also, not really a surprise, either.

yea it's my fault person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed. It's spring, you must have just crawled out from under your rock.

doh! Way to prove Lebowski's point.

doh! Way to prove Lebowski's point.

get your nose out of each others butts. Give me a break. I'm an aspiring creator and I don't have to follow the forum guidelines, but it's me. lol

Give me a break. I'm an aspiring creator and I don't have to follow the forum guidelines, but it's me. lol

What's funny is that I was and am in agreement with everyone that the OP should follow the posting guidelines and that he overreacted to the remarks in this thread, you dumb .

but you had to take your shot. I know it's just a personality flaw. Kind of like the little dog with the big bark syndrome.

You guys are totally stealing the spotlight from the DQ that started this thread.

Nobody puts FairyPimp in the corner.

[font:Book Antiqua]Hello Shawn, Thanks for share your time and your talent in this forum.

Don’t mind the negative people, when you have some nice artwork to share, post it.

Kept drawing and take care of your family the best way possible.[/font]

(thumbs u