• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NM87,ASM28,50,238,252,298,X-MEN 22,24,141,266,GI JOE155,IM1,55, DD158,168 +++

47 posts in this topic

RAW BOOKS

Pics, Grades and Prices Coming Soon!!!

AGE OF REPTILES: THE JOURNEY #1-4 Beautiful!!!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #28 VG- $95.00

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #50 GD/VG $85.00

CAPTAIN MARVEL #1 by MARVEL VF $60.00

CAPTAIN MARVEL #1 1966 by M.F. Enterprises (CAPTAIN MARVEL/SHAZAM rip-off.... CARL BURGESS cited as creator)

CHAMPIONS #1 VF/NM or higher $35.00

DAREDEVIL #158 NM- $100.00

DC COMICS PRESENTS #1

FANTASTIC FOUR ANNUAL #1 GD/VG $100.00

GOON: COLOR SPECIAL

IRON MAN #1 FR/GD $70.00

IRON MAN AND SUB-MARINER #1

MARVEL TEAM-UP #1

THE PRO by Ennis, 1st printing. 9.2ish (reading crease along binding)

TOMB OF DRACULA #1

TOMB OF DRACULA #10

WONDER WOMAN #116

X-MEN #32

X-MEN #34

X-MEN #137

And more...

Are the books from Iron Man and Sub-Mariner#1 and down free?

If so

IRON MAN AND SUB-MARINER #1

MARVEL TEAM-UP #1

THE PRO by Ennis, 1st printing. 9.2ish (reading crease along binding)

TOMB OF DRACULA #1

TOMB OF DRACULA #10

WONDER WOMAN #116

X-MEN #32

X-MEN #34

X-MEN #137 :takeit:

Would be interested in the ToD 10

:D

No, they're not free. An unexpected work deadline derailed this thread. However, it's now been dealt with and I'll be able to wrap this thread up this week-end with more photos/scans, grades, prices, and shipping estimates.

No, they're not free. An unexpected work deadline derailed this thread. However, it's now been dealt with and I'll be able to wrap this thread up this week-end with more photos/scans, grades, prices, and shipping estimates.

:roflmao:

I was wondering what was up with that, and someone assuming you were just tossing books.

:roflmao:

I was wondering what was up with that, and someone assuming you were just tossing books.

Ah, when the matters of the real daily world interfere with the affairs of the comic hobby universe! :sumo:

TOMB OF DRACULA #1 VG+. (Asking $40.00)

Has a little tear/hole to the left of DRACULA's feet above the "...E V..." - goes through the 1st page as well. Some moisture damage (I believe) has left a faint residue stain on the bottom of a few pages, and there is some vertical rolling about 1/2" in from the spine. A little rust around the staples and a thumb print on the FC.

Looks nice at first glance, but plenty of little defects prevent it from grading higher. This was one the last books I bought from Ebay a few months ago. As usual, it was NOT as advertised. Time to sell it and get a better copy. :sumo:

TOD_FC_1.jpg

TOD_BC_1.jpg

TOMB OF DRACULA #10 VF. (Asking $175.00)

I'm not in a hurry to sell this one. I'm glad I have it, but I wouldn't mind selling it but then again I don't feel like buying a nicer copy... :blahblah:

This is another book I bought on Ebay, but about 3 or 4 years ago. I think it makes up for the #1, because this one was severely undergraded as part of a lot of TOD issues. I see 5 or 6 slight grooves/dimples on the cover when angled in the light - most are up around "MARVEL" in the nameplate.

TOD_FC_10.jpg

TOD_BC_10.jpg