• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Primer 6 as an example of how to standardize registry points

39 posts in this topic

Oh, he's not the only one, I can assure you of that. But some people, this humble poster included, don't have the energy to keep arguing about the same registry points issues ad nauseum - particularly with folks who are always right and are more than willing to continue shoe banging filibusters until their agendas are met. It will never be over until everyone either gives up or the book is worth 600 points. So screw it, make the book worth 600 points. :ohnoez:

It's all about WINNING. So here is to tiger blood and Adonis DNA and 600 point Primer 6's.

:golfclap:

5,000 Point Primer #5s!

:whee:

Oh, he's not the only one, I can assure you of that.

And it is very clear you've been itching for a fight for a long while ever since the registry awards discussions. I guess you're use to stomping on folks here, and getting away with it. So when someone challenges back, but tries to do it in a professional way, that's off limits.

No worries. Please keep being the troll you've been for a long while.

(thumbs u

King of the Prigs vs. Guy who starts three threads about why Comico Primer #6 should be worth 600 Registry Points.

Yeah, I'll take King of the Prigs.

I did it to be considerate of others because I could tell Michael and I were going to focus so much on this book.

To avoid the distraction

You do what you do out of being nasty at times. Wear your crown with pride!

It's more exasperation than anything. And hoping that you will focus all your venom on me rather than following Michael or the next poor fool who dares challenge your Copper Registry harangues requests around to all the threads that he or she posts in and passive-aggressively graemlin-bombing him or her into submission and making sure that you get the last, best word.

So, hopefully, mission accomplished. Carry on with your noble work. Hopefully Samurai Penguin becomes the next cause celebre. I may be able to eke out a couple of 9.8s :wishluck:

It's more exasperation than anything. And hoping that you will focus all your venom on me rather than following Michael or the next poor fool who dares challenge your Copper Registry harangues requests around to all the threads that he or she posts in and passive-aggressively graemlin-bombing him or her into submission and making sure that you get the last, best word.

So, hopefully, mission accomplished. Carry on with your noble work. Hopefully Samurai Penguin becomes the next cause celebre. I may be able to eke out a couple of 9.8s :wishluck:

Oh, here we go again on the Sean Dream Ride. :cloud9:

Yes, I follow Michael around and many others, trolling them relentlessly. You've got me pegged. Just like I was trolling Aggiez when you didn't even know what the heck was going on. You just had to jump in - well - because.

:screwy:

Please, redirect your powers of perception. You may start to point it back at yourself and realize what a nasty little troll you can be at times.

And if anyone tries to get the last word in, it is you kind sir.

"Location: Prigtown, Population: Me"

CLASSIC!!! :golfclap:

And here we go with the next great boardie.

Jump on, Charlie. You're good for that!

Nah, I'll watch this one from the sidelines...GO PRIMER!

Fine with me.

A little joking between us about our Megaton 3 focus and then the Xenozoic Tales thread turned into your repeated "board Nazi" comments when no offense was ever meant.

(shrug)

That's your call.

Fine with me.

A little joking between us about our Megaton 3 focus and then the Xenozoic Tales thread turned into your repeated "board Nazi" comments when no offense was ever meant.

(shrug)

That's your call.

WHATEV...that was soooo 2010

Screw Samurai Penguin. I want Samurai Santa. First Jim Lee art!

:ohnoez:

Oh, here we go again on the Sean Dream Ride. :cloud9:

Yes, I follow Michael around and many others, trolling them relentlessly. You've got me pegged. Just like I was trolling Aggiez when you didn't even know what the heck was going on. You just had to jump in - well - because.

:screwy:

Please, redirect your powers of perception. You may start to point it back at yourself and realize what a nasty little troll you can be at times.

And if anyone tries to get the last word in, it is you kind sir.

You dorks have CLEARLY missed the memo.

*I* get the last word.

Everybody knows that.

:sumo:

Carry on.

:popcorn:

"Location: Prigtown, Population: Me"

CLASSIC!!! :golfclap:

And here we go with the next great boardie.

Jump on, Charlie. You're good for that!

:roflmao:

Fine with me.

(shrug)

That's your call.

Right. So sorry you "accidentally" happened across this thread and started making uncontrollable comments, and then tried the "I'm just observing" bit.

Sounds like that 2010 baggage your psychiatrist asked you to drop carried over to 2011. Good luck with that.

Fine with me.

(shrug)

That's your call.

Right. So sorry you "accidentally" happened across this thread and started making uncontrollable comments, and then tried the "I'm just observing" bit.

Sounds like that 2010 baggage your psychiatrist asked you to drop carried over to 2011. Good luck with that.

What's an "uncontrollable comment"...?

By the way, my roflmao last post wasn't aimed at you...it was for "spirit sprinkles"

lol

By the way, my roflmao last post wasn't aimed at you...it was for "spirit sprinkles"

lol

I didn't take it as being aimed at me at all.

What's an "uncontrollable comment"...?

When a troll states they are done with you back in 2010, and then every time a little spat occurs they seem to appear like Tinker Bell, spreading their weakdust for effect.

Tinkerbell.gif

(shrug)