• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Can you pass the third grade?

28 posts in this topic

i got 18. (but hey - i'm CANADIAN!)

u americans actually have to know ALL 50 states by grade 3???

48... but how many people can name all the Canadian Provinces and Territories?

British Columbia, Alberta, Sasketchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, and Prince Edward Island are the Provinces.

Yukon Territories, Northwest Territories, and Nunavit are the territories! cool.gif

kiss- gossip.gif

frown.gif
hi.gif

I got 28 with multiple guess/retries. (Did GREAT with east and west coasts buit alkl those states in the middle really flummoxed me). Geography is one of my weakest subjects. frown.gif
I got only around 13-14 of them! frown.gif

I got 28 with multiple guess/retries. (Did GREAT with east and west coasts buit alkl those states in the middle really flummoxed me). Geography is one of my weakest subjects. frown.gif

Well, yeah, but that is darned good considering you be Canadian. I still don;t understand if Vancouver is a city or a state or a province or what! (or even part of Canada)

Well, yeah, but that is darned good considering you be Canadian. I still don;t understand if Vancouver is a city or a state or a province or what! (or even part of Canada)

I was pretty good with the left coast but most the rest were too difficult. I always thought Montana was right beside Idaho! 893frustrated.gif Vancouver is a city! 893censored-thumb.gif