• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead Print Set C2E2 * Exclusive Offer to Board Members

44 posts in this topic

Sold as a set. There will be no individual sales of individual prints for 1-6, these are only sold as a set.

I don't understand why you posted this.

He doesn’t either so don't worry about it.

Glad you know me better than I do.

"They" told me this is my day to keep an eye on you. Just doing my part. (shrug)

Enjoy your day.

Will go back and edit to make it easier to read, sorry!

You're making me look bad Jesperson. :taptaptap:

:blush:

I could never make you look bad!

I do a good enough job of that myself. Sorry for the derailment JJ. (thumbs u

Do you know how much shipping will be? I imagine the shipping price will be the same no matter the number of prints ordered, right?

MOs only? That's kind of a pita.

I'm definitely down. Just need to figure out the covers.

Do you know how much shipping will be? I imagine the shipping price will be the same no matter the number of prints ordered, right?

MOs only? That's kind of a pita.

I'm definitely down. Just need to figure out the covers.

I understand on the MOs (or you can send cash, but that is on you if it doesn't make it lol), but only way to make it work and make it fair for me. Shipping will be flat whether you order 5 or 20.

Any other questions (anyone!) just PM me!

Very new to this. I would love an issue 19 print! What do I do next? Thanks.

You must feed two of the magical acorns you were given upon subscribing to the Unicorn living with Charlie Sheen in the Land of Winning (thumbs u

Thanks guys, Charlie Sheen and I are always winning and will continue to unleash our ordinance on all those that oppose us...

I will be taking orders up through Wednesday and then invoices will go out. I will send out the first invoices from this weekend (all those that purchased) tomorrow. Then the remaining on Wednesday.