• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

27 posts in this topic

Okay, it looks like I'll have to take some losses onthese books so take 40% off the listed prices.

The books are low to mid-grade. :takeit: in the thread wins.PMs are welcomed and encouraged.Shipping: 1-6 books = $67-12 books = $913-20 books = $12 Additional postage for those outside the US.Checks or Money Orders are fine. Add 3% for PayPal.The issues, prices, conditions and scans follow.

I know it's bad form to post such in someone's Sale thread ... but could you elaborate on this statement?

"These are the prices I paid (overpaid for many)"

It seems that you are listing them at those prices, which you admitted are over FMV, yet, these are the prices they are offered at? Or did I mis-read the statement? :shrug:

I know it's bad form to post such in someone's Sale thread ... but could you elaborate on this statement?

"These are the prices I paid (overpaid for many)"

It seems that you are listing them at those prices, which you admitted are over FMV, yet, these are the prices they are offered at? Or did I mis-read the statement? :shrug:

I'm a collector and have paid well over FMV for many books simply because I needed them or wanted them at the time. However, the statement was unnecessary on my part and I will remove it.

A few of these books were purchased out of TBG before CGC even existed. I was happy to see a couple of them at any price.

There are also a few issues of Marvel Family which I didn't see for many years anywhere. It took me 4 years to find a copy of Marvel Family #67. Now, thanks to this venue and others these books are nowhere near as rare as they used to be.

Although I'd like to get what I paid for the books, I am open to offers.

Thanks very much for asking for clarification.

If you buy 10 books, you get 5% off the highest priced book, 10% off the 2nd highest priced book, 15% off the 3rd highest priced, 20% off the next highest and 25% off the next highest, 30% off the next highest, 35% off the next highest, 40% off the next highest 45% off the next highest and 50% off the cheapest.

The graduated discount stops at 50%.

However, if you buy an 11th book in addition to the 10 book discount, you will get a 5% discount on the 11th (cheapest) book. (the 12th will be 10%, 13th 15% etc.)

Oww, my head hurts just thinking about it, let alone actually doing the math...

If you buy 10 books, you get 5% off the highest priced book, 10% off the 2nd highest priced book, 15% off the 3rd highest priced, 20% off the next highest and 25% off the next highest, 30% off the next highest, 35% off the next highest, 40% off the next highest 45% off the next highest and 50% off the cheapest.

The graduated discount stops at 50%.

However, if you buy an 11th book in addition to the 10 book discount, you will get a 5% discount on the 11th (cheapest) book. (the 12th will be 10%, 13th 15% etc.)

Oww, my head hurts just thinking about it, let alone actually doing the math...

Okay then let's try 35% off on each book. :)