• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How much would you pay for a ride on a giant purple flying hippo?

35 posts in this topic

It's shaping up to be one of those kinds of Fridays, isn't it...? Too bad I quit drinking -- this could have been a fun weekend!!! :insane:

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

4zch639.jpg

I AM the flying purple hippo who's party you beg to attend in the nude. Bow to your Warlock Messiah; the Vatican Assassin of your childhood heroes. Undigested humous trading real estate for this fire dance.

Sizzle! Losing! Bye!

Embrace my fire breathing fists.

But is the squaw on the hippopotamus worth the sum of the squaws on the other two hides?

Math jokes . . . :cloud9:

I feel like Malibu Stacy.

Looks like I get to supply the quote about "America's favorite 8 and a half incher." :sick:

Simpsons Wiki :luhv:

But is the squaw on the hippopotamus worth the sum of the squaws on the other two hides?

I'll give you $100 to see anything that remotely resembles a tan line on you.

In the summer, when I get my hair cut, particularly if it has been a little too long since the last one, there is a distinct coloration difference between the previously exposed ginger flesh and the "newly released from the confines of hair" ginger flesh that would, in most reasonable people's minds, approximate what is colloquially referred to as a "tan line."

In the summer, when I get my hair cut, particularly if it has been a little too long since the last one, there is a distinct coloration difference between the previously exposed ginger flesh and the "newly released from the confines of hair" ginger flesh that would, in most reasonable people's minds, approximate what is colloquially referred to as a "tan line."

Much like CGC's page designations, there's not much difference between "White" and "Ultra White."

Much like CGC's page designations, there's not much difference between "White" and "Ultra White."

Et tu, Dou-Che'

Et tu, Dou-Che'

Here you go:

question-do-men-get-yeast-infections_7-sex-q-a.jpg

Et tu, Dou-Che'

Alt 0233, douchémaster....

Easily remedied by washing off the spray-on tanning product prior to to getting your hair cut. Wallah!! No "tan" lines.