• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sets, Trades, Singles (Mainly Moderns)

30 posts in this topic

American Splendor 3 (free)

Dazzler 1

Rock n Roll Comics The Beatles Experience $2

Rock N Roll Comics Metallica $3

Metallica.jpg

Sandman 15, 19, 22, 23, 24, 26, 28, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 50

:takeit:

Girls 1, 2 $1 each

:takeit: if they are 1st prints.

I checked the #1. It is. Aside from the "Image Firsts" edition, I wasn't aware that these went to a second printing.

Just a heads up that I bought these two books from a $1 box so they are more in th vf/nm range than NM.

Anything else big spender? :jokealert:

Girls 1, 2 $1 each

:takeit: if they are 1st prints.

I checked the #1. It is. Aside from the "Image Firsts" edition, I wasn't aware that these went to a second printing.

Just a heads up that I bought these two books from a $1 box so they are more in th vf/nm range than NM.

Anything else big spender? :jokealert:

lol Actually, my copy of #1 is a 3rd print... I'll take them both.

I'll also take the following:

The Sword #1 $1

Watchmen #4 $2

All 8 packages are ready to go out tomorrow evening. If you don't get your books by the end of next week, please hit me up for DC info. The books to Cali may take a bit longer.

Everything in the first post should still be available.

Thanks!

All of those Moon Knights should be NM-ish. It's the late 80s / 90s run. I bought all of it through subs and they've been read once and bagged and boarded. Same thing for the more recent run.

Bags and boards are old now.

All of those Moon Knights should be NM-ish. It's the late 80s / 90s run. I bought all of it through subs and they've been read once and bagged and boarded. Same thing for the more recent run.

Bags and boards are old now.

I'll :takeit: then. :)