• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Kids! Comics!!! Atlas Pre-Hero Monsters, Atom Age and Pre-Codes

94 posts in this topic

I have a bunch of Marvel monster books to list, featuring the likes of Foofa, the Imp of Otunji! and Blumple, the Oaf from Outer Space! Or something like that. Plus a couple non-Marvels.

I can ship up to 3 books in the Priority Envelope for $5.00; boxed a little higher and at cost (starting at $5-$7). PM for international shipping quotes or questions.

As usual, drop the :takeit: if you'd like the book in the thread or via PM. In the event more than one person would like a book, the first :takeit: by timestamp gets it regardless whether via PM or in the thread. Payment is expected within 7 days of invoice; payment accepted via PayPal; checks or postal money orders are fine, too. And of course, if you're not happy, return the books for your money back.

If anybody wants a back cover scan, just let me know.

Hi, Monsieur Pontoon! Do you have an prototype issues (lower grade)?

Thanks,

Eggman

As a matter of fact, yes! At least four I can remember.

Likin' it! :) Keep 'em comin'

Tales To Astonish 20, 4.5, FC URC piece missing through the 1st 3 pages, H shaped tear on back cover bottom edge, $55.

Tales To Astonish 23, 4.5, 1/4" thumb tear BC, $45.

Tales To Astonish 25, 5.0, $55.

Tales To Astonish 28, 4.0, $40.

Tales To Astonish 33, 3.5, spine split at lower staple to monster finger with a tear to middle finger, $30.

Pem PM :takeit:

Tales To Astonish 20, 4.5, FC URC piece missing through the 1st 3 pages, H shaped tear on back cover bottom edge, $55.

Tales To Astonish 23, 4.5, 1/4" thumb tear BC, $45.

Tales To Astonish 25, 5.0, $55.

Tales To Astonish 28, 4.0, $40.

Tales To Astonish 33, 3.5, spine split at lower staple to monster finger with a tear to middle finger, $30.

Pem PM :takeit:

:banana: Thanks Frankie!

I'm going to try to squeeze a few more in tonight. I'll get back to the remaining TTA this weekend. I hope.

Journey Into Mystery #49, 2.0, 1 piece of tape inside cover by the bottom tear, 1/2" tear on bottom back cover and 1/4" tear that goes through the book, $20. :news:SOLD!

JIm49.jpg