• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's up with WorldWide Comics?

99 posts in this topic

Once a thread gets to be about absolutely nothing, it usually gains considerably in popularity. Says a lot about this place.

Nah, this was a terrific opportunity to catch RMA with his foot in his mouth. :banana:

hm

It's only foot in mouth if you insist you're correct when you're wrong. Since I clearly have forgotten the very basics of geometry ( :blush: ), I just needed someone to CORRECT A JOKE.

:P

lol

Don't care about XhttpX

Why don't you post an updated pic of Casper?

Done and done:

IMG_3923.jpg

:cloud9:

Sweet! No puppy no more! :)

Yeah, I've been debating for a while updating my avatar, but I'm just not quite ready to remove my beloved Puccini....he's been gone since 12/09.

Someday, I suppose. Casper deserves his place, too.

Your frenetic, bordering upon spastic, posting spree destroyed a great Tropic Thunder riff. You should be ashamed.

Your Tropic Thunder riff was getting in the way of my frenetic, bordering upon spastic, posting spree. That'll teach you.

Your frenetic, bordering upon spastic, posting spree destroyed a great Tropic Thunder riff. You should be ashamed.

I don't read the thread, the thread reads me.

I don't read the thread, the thread reads me.

That's what I am talking about. We're about to rub some Tiger Balm on this thread's nuts.

I'm pretty sure this thread has now gone full person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point.

Used to live in Mississippi, practices law, occasionally rakes a poker pot - Not retarded.

I'm pretty sure this thread has now gone full person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point.

No Oscar for this thread. Everyone knows you don't go full person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point and win.

:sorry:

Used to live in Mississippi, practices law, occasionally rakes a poker pot - Not retarded.

Check it out. Heat Miser, 'look retarded, practices law, quips sarcastic, not retarded. Gets scribble on comics, fawns over modern artists, sho'. But not retarded.

Check it out. Heat Miser, 'look retarded, practices law, quips sarcastic, not retarded. Gets scribble on comics, fawns over modern artists, sho'. But not retarded.

lol That's how you take your time and do it right.

No Oscar for this thread. Everyone knows you don't go full person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point and win.

RainMan%20060609.jpg

I beg to differ :foryou:

I beg to differ :foryou:

Hoffman won the Oscar. And he didn't go full person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point.

I'm crushed. CRUSHED. You people have no sense of humor.

Anybody want a peanut...?

Wait, scratch that "you people" remark...we don't want a redux.

I'm crushed. CRUSHED. You people have no sense of humor.

Anybody want a peanut...?

Wait, scratch that "you people" remark...we don't want a redux.

Tough to have a sense of humor when climbing the Cliffs of Insanity my friend...

Anybody-want-a-peanut.jpg