• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WIZARD WORLD Philadelphia June 15-17

110 posts in this topic

Leave Wizard World Philly, and come to the DC comicon on Sunday, June 19 (Father's Day). We will have Frank Cho, Larrry Hama, Jim Starlin, and Tons of Golden Age Comics!

Heck, if you are already in Philly, take public transit...its only about 2 hours away!

More info at www.DCcomicon.com

-Brett

If it wasn't Father's day, I'd probably do just that.

Are you there B?

:wishluck:

(I owe you drinks...)

Leave Wizard World Philly, and come to the DC comicon on Sunday, June 19 (Father's Day). We will have Frank Cho, Larrry Hama, Jim Starlin, and Tons of Golden Age Comics!

Heck, if you are already in Philly, take public transit...its only about 2 hours away!

-Brett

Are you there B?

(I owe you drinks...)

Oh yeah, be there Thursday through Saturday night. Leave Sunday morning for the jersey shore to hang out with the family.

Thursday we're doing AC if you want to join us or let's do dinner (chinatown maybe?) and then drinks...

Any one know the prices for onsite grading..I totally forgot and I have to figure how many I want to get done.

thanks!

Doug, just get everything you want done, then worry about the bill... lol

Your Personal Witness,

JJ

-Brett

Are you there B?

(I owe you drinks...)

Oh yeah, be thereThursday through Saturday night. Leave Sunday morning for the jersey shore to hang out with the family.

Thursday we're doing AC if you want to join us or let's do dinner (chinatown maybe?) and then drinks...

I get in late in the eve on Thursday, but hoping to meet up with you, Roy, Jim and Joey etc while I am there. Friday night is Green Lantern Night (hoping for a close movie theatre!)

JJ

Any one know the prices for onsite grading..I totally forgot and I have to figure how many I want to get done.

thanks!

Doug, just get everything you want done, then worry about the bill... lol

Your Personal Witness,

JJ

Ok just get your YPW (your personal witness) invoice together so I can W-9 you for tax purposes lol

Do you want a Ponder Vikings Jersey :baiting:

-Brett

Are you there B?

(I owe you drinks...)

Oh yeah, be thereThursday through Saturday night. Leave Sunday morning for the jersey shore to hang out with the family.

I get in late in the eve on Thursday, but hoping to meet up with you, Roy, Jim and Joey etc while I am there. Friday night is Green Lantern Night (hoping for a close movie theatre!)

JJ

:shy:

If u guys want to do GL movie best bet is to drive which I can haul us out there. No real close movie theatres down town that you'd want to go to. Find me at the show and I'll work out plans for movie.

(thumbs u

If u guys want to do GL movie best bet is to drive which I can haul us out there. No real close movie theatres down town that you'd want to go to. Find me at the show and I'll work out plans for movie.

is manayunk the closest?

Manyunk is a clusterf--k especially on a friday night parking, I'd like to advance buy tix and I'll take us on a short 15 min drive over the Ben to jerz. If you want to go and are sure u want to go let me know.

Manyunk is a clusterf--k especially on a friday night parking, I'd like to advance buy tix and I'll take us on a short 15 min drive over the Ben to jerz. If you want to go and are sure u want to go let me know.

Ooh, Brian's texting like a 14 year old.

:baiting:

cherry hill here we come!