• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Twin Cities Pedigree shaping up..........

219 posts in this topic

....yeah, those Suschas are truely exceptional....but those Twin City books seem worthy of Pedigree status.....it would be nice to have one of each. The Suscha Conan Annual 1 looks sweet at the Ped level. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

A bunch of new 9.6 Fantastic Fours up. Looks like lots to snipe in this one! :luhv:

Still waiting to see the other keys like AF15, FF 1, X-Men 1, Daredevil 1, Avengers 1, etc. FAR too early to call this anything close to second-best behind Pacific Coast yet--I see no definitive evidence yet that it eclipses Curator.

A bunch of new 9.6 Fantastic Fours up. Looks like lots to snipe in this one! :luhv:

Still waiting to see the other keys like AF15, FF 1, X-Men 1, Daredevil 1, Avengers 1, etc. FAR too early to call this anything close to second-best behind Pacific Coast yet--I see no definitive evidence yet that it eclipses Curator.

Or White Mountain, which doesn't always get the respect it deserves.

Pacific Coast doesn't even eclipse Curator :baiting: GOD BLESS...

Or White Mountain, which doesn't always get the respect it deserves.

So far I am liking what I am seeing, but you guys are right. I need to see a lot more of these books over time before these surpass anyof the pedigrees you guys just mentioned.

Curator is still #1 for me, plus it has to boast still the best pedigree story I have ever heard. lol

So lets all sit back and see what happens. :popcorn:

Curator is still #1 for me, plus it has to boast still the best pedigree story I have ever heard. lol

When you sell your collection, that collection story will put the Curator story to shame.

lol

When you sell your collection, that collection story will put the Curator story to shame.

lol

hm

The White Mountains I've seen raw SEEM TO ME to have better gloss than Pacific Coast....but not exponentially so. They do, however, have complete runs. That should be a deciding factor when ranking SA Peds. GOD BLESS...

lol

hm

Cougars, moves across the US several times...and who knows what you're up to when nobody is watching.

:eek:

The White Mountains I've seen raw SEEM TO ME to have better gloss than Pacific Coast....but not exponentially so. They do, however, have complete runs. That should be a deciding factor when ranking SA Peds. GOD BLESS...

Jimbo I am def a friend of that saying.

:baiting: .....the "3 Blonde Chicks in Philly" Pedigree.....GOD BLESS...

That pedigree was stamped along time ago. :whistle:

Jimbo I am def a friend of that saying.

.....yep, we're still in a key-centric hobby, that much is a given. GOD BLESS...

Lack of that type of concrete info is what makes me reluctant to rank the peds. From what I've gathered, I'm not so sure that Western Pa. shouldn't have MUCH more notoreity than it does. As far as Curator, we all know the backstory (and what a backstory....I guess you have to be true to yourself)....but like many of them, hard quantifiable data is sorely lacking. GOD BLESS...