• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strongest Superhero/Supervillian In Comics???

71 posts in this topic

The beyonder will win

BeyonderIQ.jpg

beyonder.gif

You know, if I didn't know better it almost looks like the Beyonder is giving us the finger! Shame on you, Beyonder! Sorry everyone, but my vote goes to either Dark Phoenix or Franklin Richards(mature version) and I don't want to be around if the two of them got into a knockdown drag-out! tonofbricks.gif

Seriously, I believe The Living Tribual is the most powerful character in the Marvel and DC universes. More powerful than Beyonder, Eternity, and certainly more powerful than Thanos WITH the Guantlet.

15_1_101.gif

Seriously, I believe The Living Tribual is the most powerful character in the Marvel and DC universes. More powerful than Beyonder, Eternity, and certainly more powerful than Thanos WITH the Guantlet.

I am starting to feel like Sergio Aragones and Mark Evanier must have felt when they decided to retire the "mulch" joke as being overused. You guys are going to have to carry on without me. Besides, did any of you even read the "Hulk Not Red" article I posted earlier? That is some funny [!@#%^&^] and you guys didn't even comment. HULK SMASH!

How about least powerful......Mazing Man.....or Stone Boy

Cypher (Doug Ramsey) from the new mutants before he merged with Warlock. His mutant ability was he could interpret any language without prior knowledge of it. Whoopeee! sleeping.gif