• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strongest Superhero/Supervillian In Comics???

71 posts in this topic

So I'm having pizza with my 7 year old son, and we start debateting who is the strongest in the Comic Kingdom (Marvel/DC). He lays Galactus on me and says who can go toe to toe with him in an all out slobber-knocker, and the only thing i can draw is a blank 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

So help me out here people, hero or vilian, it don't matter. DC or Marvel it dont matter, but whoever pick you have to have a strong case.

Thanks in advance.

flowerred.gif

Nik

Hulk strongest one there is.

I'd take Superman over Hulk.....or better yet pre-Crisis Superman

Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet and Soul Gems would wipe the floor with Superman, Hulk, and Galactus simultaneously.

Hulk smash Inifinity Gauntlet and purple faced alien.

Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet and Soul Gems would wipe the floor with Superman, Hulk, and Galactus simultaneously.

Thor Hulk's girlfriend. Hulk smash Thor.

THOR

Raw natural power only, no Gauntlet 893naughty-thumb.gif, Thanos doesn't last 5 minutes.