• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed.. A TIMELY SALE :) Blonde Phantom 22, Miss Fury 6, 7 and Kid Komics 9

23 posts in this topic

:news:10 % off all posted prices

I am listing these here, first, but only for a few days, sale ends Sunday at 6pm :)

Payment is by Paypal,MO, Check (take 5% off for a MO or a Check)

Boxed Priority Postage, and insurance are included in the US, outside of the US, I'll prorate it for you.

If you need time payments, it would be 20% down (non refundable deposit) and payment would need to be made within 3 months. You can pick the plan.

Refunds for any reason, just let me know within 3 days of receipt.

There is a link to my feedback if you don't know me. Pms are welcome but :takeit:

on the board trumps in case of a tie, or if it's posted before I read and respond to the PM on the board.

Blonde Phantom #22,

This is a tough issue, the last one in the series, only 4 on the census and I have one of them. The book looks like at least a Fine/VF (7.0), but there is one spine line near her elbow that has been colored in with ink, so there is amateur restoration.It does not seem to go through to the inside cover, so if you hate that, you can probably scrape it off. Pages are white to off/white, very light. $385.00 $350.00

Sold by PM

missfury003.jpg

missfury004.jpg

missfury008-1.jpg

missfury009.jpg

missfury010.jpg

Miss Fury 7

Pages are off/white, I graded it as GD/VG because of the stain on the back. It only really goes through the top of the last page, I took an extra picture so you can see, pages and cover are very supple. Tiny bit of rust on the staple and tape at the staple inside, it looks like it was put there to reinforce. $135.00

missfury001.jpg

missfury002.jpg

missfury011.jpg

missfury012.jpg

missfury013.jpg

missfury014.jpg

Kid Comics #9, one of my favorite covers , it's slightly miscut, but I don't think it's trimmed (the pages do form a V) Cover is attached, but it's fragile, so I'm going to grade it a VG- (but it's a nice VG-) pages as you can see, are very light, close to white. $175.00.

missfury007.jpg

missfury008.jpg

missfury001-1.jpg

missfury002-1.jpg

missfury003-1.jpg

Blonde Phantom #22,

This is a tough issue, the last one in the series, only 4 on the census and I have one of them. The book looks like at least a Fine/VF (7.0), but there is one spine line near her elbow that has been colored in with ink, so there is amateur restoration.It does not seem to go through to the inside cover, so if you hate that, you can probably scrape it off. Pages are white to off/white, very light. $385.00

missfury003.jpg

missfury004.jpg

missfury008-1.jpg

missfury009.jpg

missfury010.jpg

VERY tough book; can't believe it hasn't been snapped up.

:hi:

Well, I just lowered the price so it should help:)

I'm also thinking of taking out a nail fine and cleaning up the 1 spine line,lol;)

That's a nice book, Sharon...I don't collect GA but that book has me hm if I had the money I would definitely get it