• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ULTRA High-Grade BRONZE AGE collection debuts at Megacon (March 25)!

4 posts in this topic

Hi, Everyone!

This is Brett from Brett's Comic Pile and the VA Comicon!

I am pleased to debut the "tip of the iceberg" of a recent ULTRA-HIGH-GRADE Bronze Age collection we picked up.

A recent submission to CGC yielded only 9.6's and 9.8's with WHITE PAGES from this collection.

We will be showcasing approximately 1,000 UNIQUE Marvel Bronze comics, 800 UNIQUE DC Bronze Comics, and 100 UNIQUE Warren Bronze Magazines, almost all are in the best shape we have EVER had for sale.

Dealers are welcome, and be on the lookout for random comics sticker'ed at 1/2 off, to get the excitement rolling! Great Deals! We will see you there!

Oh yeah...I don't have my table/booth #, but I know I will be BESIDE Ninja Pirate Gear.

Regards,

Brett!

Also, we are listing/adding a low to mid-grade 800 unit Golden Age collection at steep discounts right now at our website http://www.BrettsComicPile.com.

..and remember, we have over 150,000 comics online for less than $1 each, with FREE shipping in the USA with all orders over $25!

Hi Brett,

This thread should go in this forum:

Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc. (1 viewing)

Not here. :sumo:

:gossip: Unless, of course, you think so highly of yourself that you consider yourself an "event" :grin:

-d

Crud...no offense intended....I just thought that since it was tied to Megacon....I will go ahead and promote it in the proper forum.

I tried to delete this post, but really don't know how to do it. If the forum admins could do it for me, it would be great. Thanks for the heads-up, divad!

Brett

Hi Brett,

This thread should go in this forum:

Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc. (1 viewing)

Not here. :sumo:

:gossip: Unless, of course, you think so highly of yourself that you consider yourself an "event" :grin:

-d

still waiting for more 10.0 raw thors