• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So who's you CGC forum Nemesis - Your CGC Troll Doll

93 posts in this topic

For my 700th post I thought a little spice was in order - now I havent been in a flame war of any mention YET hahah. About the closest I can come is Darth - who I seem to bump heads with in a failry civil manner from time to time.

BUT

There are those among us who have somewhat less of a cordial relationship to say the least ----------- only one entry per contestant please as I know a few of you have multiple admirers. devil.gif

For me, it's gotta be that jerk Jbud73.

Just kidding. I love everyone and everyone loves me right back.

For my 700th post I thought a little spice was in order - now I havent been in a flame war of any mention YET hahah. About the closest I can come is Darth - who I seem to bump heads with in a failry civil manner from time to time.

BUT

There are those among us who have somewhat less of a cordial relationship to say the least ----------- only one entry per contestant please as I know a few of you have multiple admirers. devil.gif

I guess my nemesis is BOC (BachelorOfComics) for some reason. He didn't like that fact that I defended CGG, so he was rude to me, I was a little rude back, and he put me on "ignore". So he most likely will not see this anyway. Good riddance as far as I am concered. -----Sid

I guess my nemesis is BOC (BachelorOfComics) for some reason. He didn't like that fact that I defended CGG, so he was rude to me, I was a little rude back, and he put me on "ignore". So he most likely will not see this anyway. Good riddance as far as I am concered. -----Sid

In case BOC is lurking.... devil.gif

I rather like the term "Troll Doll" - it's got a ring to it. There may be a T-Shirt slogan in the making (after all, trolling is a favourite sport on these boards).

So who's King of the Trolls?

shy.gif

I would say that guy fantasyfootballono and his OGG

hi.gif

BUT

893frustrated.gif HATER!!!! LEARN TO GRADE!!!! 27_laughing.gif

I would say that guy fantasyfootballono and his OGG

hi.gif

BUT

I rather like the term "Troll Doll" - it's got a ring to it. There may be a T-Shirt slogan in the making (after all, trolling is a favourite sport on these boards).

shy.gif

Don't tell me THE_BEYONDER secretly fancies himself as the CGC UberTroll?

There are many candidates. Most, if not all of the possible nominees must have gone spectacularly off the rails at least once in the last 12 months, in a paroxysm of furious loathing and righteous vengeance.

But that isn't necessarily a criticism, of course.

7_5_132.gif

10_10_1.gif There you go almost flexing your muscles again. stooges.gif

Are you going to be in Kill Bill, Volume 2?

7_5_132.gif

shy.gif

Don't tell me THE_BEYONDER secretly fancies himself as the CGC UberTroll?

There are many candidates. Most, if not all of the possible nominees must have gone spectacularly off the rails at least once in the last 12 months, in a paroxysm of furious loathing and righteous vengeance.

But that isn't necessarily a criticism, of course.

I was only implying that I know the answer to your question.... gossip.gif

7_5_132.gif

7_1_55v.gif