• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Collection Buying advice.

22 posts in this topic

You really can't just assign a value such as .10 per book for an entire section of books. What if there really is major titles like Detective that are NM. In that case wouldn't you be happy paying $10 per book?

I've found over the years that you really have to see the books before talking money. Finding out what they are asking before you go is a good idea though just so you can see if the seller is even in the same realm as you.

Just my 2 cents.

I think the problem is that donut loves to post the Adventure __ (1st Supergirl) he got for 11 cents as part of some bulk deal so folks think that's what they should pay for $500 SA keys. needless to say, while donut probably did great on the bulk deal that he likes to reference, I suspect his 11 cents a book got him a lot of krapola too that he doesn't post pictures of. even donut might pay more than ten cents a book in bulk for 1970-1975 books in the type of varying grades you might expect in bulk.