• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

35 posts in this topic

Just as the title states, only 11 books in this thread.

Rules: First :takeit: gets the books and trumps all PM negotiations that may have been in progress.

Payment: Paypal or check/MO.

Shipping: It is your call on how you want it shipped and you pay exact shipping costs. Insurance will be required on the JIM 83

Refunds: Return book for any reason and I will refund you the purchase price of the book, less shipping, no questions asked. Just return it in the same condition as received. I have sold MANY books on eBay and here and have never had a return.

Feedback: Check my Kudos thread on the boards and my eBay name is ezauctionsnj

Thanks!

Let's start off with the big one:

Journey Into Mystery 83. I put this book in the PGM thread a few months back and the majority were torn between 3.5 and 4.0

Staples are firmly attached to cover and centerfold. Color is very nice on this copy. The scanner made it look slightly faded which it is not

I will take the conservative route:

SOLD

scan0167.jpg

scan0168-1.jpg

SOLD

The American Air Forces #2

Classically outrageous cover

Book is solid but has an accumulation of defects including rounded corners and a few pages with the edge missing and small tears.

Scanner made the book brighter white than it actually is hand.

$60

scan0166.jpg

This Magazine Is Haunted! 13

Gruesome decapitation cover.

Stain at top right and bottom right corners runs through book is more faint on the bottom.

Very solid book though.

Technical 3.0

SOLD

scan0165.jpg

Perfect Crime 12

Never seen this book come up for sale on here before.

Really crazy cover that I can't imagine a parent in 1951 being too pleased about when there 12 year old brought it home from school.

Spine is split at the bottom of book up to the staple. Piece torn on the cover but still attached at the Cross Comics logo. 1 ad page near back of back has a 2 inch tear from edge.

Staples miraculously still attached.

$15

scan0164.jpg

Witches Tales 22

Front cover has vibrant colors and looks amazing!

Inside of covers are browning at edges as well as back cover.

Spine has a couple cracks and about 1" split at top

Bottom staple detached from cover.

3.0/3.5

$40

scan0163.jpg

Blue Bolt 113

LB Cole cover

Pretty beat but complete copy here. Spine brittle, chipping and splitting, but somehow still attached to staples. Middle of book has tear through the entire book and is about 3/8" long.

$30

scan0159.jpg

Mystery Tales 20

A few pages in middle of book have a small stain on the bottom edge in the margin.

Bottom staple of centerfold is detached. All the stories are complete in this book but I counted the pages and there are 14. I am hoping this is correct?

NO LONGER FOR SALE

scan0023.jpg

scan0024.jpg

Journey Into Mystery 83. I put this book in the PGM thread a few months back and the majority were torn between 3.5 and 4.0

Staples are firmly attached to cover and centerfold. Color is very nice on this copy. The scanner made it look slightly faded which it is not

$1550

scan0167.jpg

scan0168-1.jpg

This book is SOLD per PM just pending confirmation from buyer...

Mystery Tales 20

A few pages in middle of book have a small stain on the bottom edge in the margin.

Bottom staple of centerfold is detached. All the stories are complete in this book but I counted the pages and there are 14. I am hoping this is correct?

$30

scan0023.jpg

scan0024.jpg

16 :gossip:

$1550

scan0167.jpg

scan0168-1.jpg

This book is SOLD per PM just pending confirmation from buyer...

Great book and price......I was tempted :applause:

Mystery Tales 20

$30

scan0023.jpg

scan0024.jpg

16 :gossip:

Ok...Ill be removing this one then..thanks!