• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

does anyone have a nm+ copy of new mutants 98 raw or graded for sale? PM me.

27 posts in this topic

by the way, just funnin' around with ninanina before to everyone who doesn't know already. grin.gif

mad.gif

:

err..uhhh... meaning we(ninanina and i)were just kidding in our previous posts on this particular post. foreheadslap.gif meaning we really weren't hostile to each other, it was just good ole fun grin.gif. now, for the beyonder....devil.gif lets settle this! 27_laughing.gif

by the way, just funnin' around with ninanina before to everyone who doesn't know already. grin.gif

mad.gif

:

err..uhhh... meaning we(ninanina and i)were just kidding in our previous posts on this particular post. foreheadslap.gif meaning we really weren't hostile to each other, it was just good ole fun grin.gif. now, for the beyonder....devil.gif lets settle this! 27_laughing.gif

10_3_10.gif

893whatthe.gif

Now ya' did it.

He's got his shirt off and he's hitting himself again.

Thanks Beyonder, we're cool. grin.gif

He's lucky I dont know how to add moving gif files here! 893frustrated.gif My hulk gif would have ripped his pulse pounding chest off! devil.gif