• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ripley? Ripley?!?

33 posts in this topic

I think he is talking about pot..but I can't be sure..if the pot is talking to you..you may have accidentally ingested a blue tab by mistake..go to the first aid tent immedieately..

oh wait..sorry flashback thought I was at burning man

He's an F-ing instigator. :eyeroll:

Really? Really? No original thought on it. Just a previously stated weak comment?

You are so insignificant to me I don't really care,have a good though. :applause:

Well, I would hope so. Think about it..........................

Thought you would have a ton on new quotes by now. :baiting:

I think he is talking about pot..but I can't be sure..if the pot is talking to you..you may have accidentally ingested a blue tab by mistake..go to the first aid tent immedieately..

Have you actually been to this? I haven't, but live fairly close, and see the parade of hippies/etc., come through on their annual migration.

Have you actually been to this? I haven't, but live fairly close, and see the parade of hippies/etc., come through on their annual migration.

I think he posted after smoking some pot :popcorn:

The burning man festival ....or whatever its called stirs up visions of Moses coming down from the mountain with the two stone tablets and seeing the people ..... :P