• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed bag of the week

331 posts in this topic

Don't judge him.

all of us are just misinterpreting what he means to say.

Right. Plus he is all about positive truths. :whee:

You can't prove that it didn't happen.

Are you talking about the time I had dinner with Rob Granito, John Byrne, Boutros Boutros Ghali, Aretha Franklin, The New Jersey Devil and Spuds McKenzie's handler? Because that was a sweet dinner and you can't prove it didn't happen.

fingh was there. I saw it all. But I'm sure he won't clue us in about that Aretha-Granito sandwich he got in the middle of. Alcohol induced blackouts, they exist so you can forget.

fingh was there. I saw it all. But I'm sure he won't clue us in about that Aretha-Granito sandwich he got in the middle of. Alcohol induced blackouts, they exist so you can forget.

Is that who it was? In my alcohol soaked memory, it was the devil and Spuds. :blush:

Don't judge him.

Are you talking about the time I had dinner with Rob Granito, John Byrne, Boutros Boutros Ghali, Aretha Franklin, The New Jersey Devil and Spuds McKenzie's handler? Because that was a sweet dinner and you can't prove it didn't happen.

That was Jon Burn (noted Chippendale dancer), not John Byrne. doh!

Don't judge him.

Was that the one where you can't prove that Boutros Boutros didn't tell you to practice law more "Gangsta"?

Don't judge him.

Was that the one where you can't prove that Boutros Boutros didn't tell you to practice law more "Gangsta"?

Yes. And the same one where you can't prove that Granito didn't do a painting of Byrne and I breakdancing and dressed as ROG-2000 and a Dutch yodeler, respectively.