• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Legends! Have a ton! Taking requests!

136 posts in this topic

Have to free up some room, so all my still boxed marvel legends are going up for sale. Id love to keep them but i already have an open set and these things take up a lot of space.

I used to have a little partnership with a lcs and i sold toys in their store, so pretty much anything after series 5 was hand picked from a case by me.

Shipping is exact. I will do my best to accommodate however you want these shipped.

Buy 2 figures i will cover 2$ of your shipping.

Buy 3 figures i will cover 5$

Ive already Ebayed almost all the boxed sets and a few singles. Im keeping series one so other than that feel free to make requests. Im not going to list them in any particular order to start with.

Man I had no idea these were so valuable...

I have the build a figure of MODOK...how much would a set that you build Galactus cost or maybe a Galactus loose?

You can find a Galactus loose on ebay for like 50$ + shipping. I could sell you the set new, but it would cost a good bit more. The War Machine alone goes for close to 50 iirc.