• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Legends! Have a ton! Taking requests!

136 posts in this topic

love me some juggs <3

and i've been holding out for that blade for a while now, big thanks to the seller!

Real tough to find, kind of like a direct market variant.

the surfer without howard are tougher...imho
much harder, only made a few thousand at the very end , guess they ran out of ducks. I had two i ordered from the Philippines but both time the bubbles were extremely cloudy and scratchy so i sold them. Looking back, they might even be bootlegs.

hawkeye's also got a bow variant for those that care about that sort of thing, hulk with bendy or articulated fingers (series 1), ultimate cap w/wrong pants?, blade w/poster or blade w/comic, and that's not counting the french/intl issues with the gold foil. i'm sure there's more.

the surfer without howard are tougher...imho
Yeah,that and both Deadpool and the unmasked Wolverine are pretty hard to find :(
I havnt seen one of these for sale for a while.

MLS3Wolverinevariant.jpg200$ obo Im unsure of what FMV is right now

hawkeye's also got a bow variant for those that care about that sort of thing, hulk with bendy or articulated fingers (series 1), ultimate cap w/wrong pants?, blade w/poster or blade w/comic, and that's not counting the french/intl issues with the gold foil. i'm sure there's more.
There are some euro versions of series 6 too packaged with 4 comics. Pretty cool too, the packages are oversized and the four comics fanned out. I sold those long ago and dont have pics anymore.

weird thing was the surfer's w/o howard had inner trays that didn't have space for howard. so there was a change in packaging as well as just running out. i'd be interested to see a transition tray w/no howard as i've never seen one.

series 6 had "hot" cases where they were had at least one of each variant of phoenix, cable, and unmasked wolverine from series 3. deadpool was one per case. there were later re-releases that were heavy on juggs and deadpool so prices dropped for a while, but the re-releases were short and prices jumped back up.