• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st time CGC SS Opportunity w/ SAM GLANZMAN! LIMITED SPOTS

80 posts in this topic

Update:

I spoke with Sam's agent today. Sam is getting through the sketch covers, he has completed four of them and I'll hopefully get some scans soon. As a side note Sam is working extremely hard on these and has really come through, even though he is very uncomfortable with the sketch cover paper :sorry:

I will post some scans as soon as they become available!!

UPDATE

I've been informed that all the sketches, save one, are done! As soon as I get all of the scans I will post them. From the early shots I've seen these are all homeruns! As soon as I know for sure the last sketch is done and Sam gets the books to CGC I will post another update. Thanks again to all involved, you will not be disappointed!

Everyone that got in on this is going to be happy, and everyone who didn't is going to be sad. Troy has run a clinic so far on how to run a sketch and signing opportunity. Not bad for a n00b.

Thanks as always for the kind words there Sean! (worship)

Anthony, you may not be sad but I'm 99.9% sure you will like what you see ;)

I"m sure I will.

Here's a few to wet the ol' appetite!

ACARD_SAMG_HEX_WIFE.jpg

ACARD_SAMG_HAUNTED_TANK.jpg

ACARD_SAMG_ROCK_GUN.jpg

I'll hopefully be getting more scans soon!

BTW, Sam's agent asked me to say this when sharing the images:

"Please say the following when you show the images. They're scans from bad b&w photocopies where were sent folded hence some of the images might have lines through them."

So....if you see the lines don't worry!

More to come!!

Here's a few to wet the ol' appetite!

ACARD_SAMG_HEX_WIFE.jpg

ACARD_SAMG_HAUNTED_TANK.jpg

ACARD_SAMG_ROCK_GUN.jpg

I'll hopefully be getting more scans soon!

BTW, Sam's agent asked me to say this when sharing the images:

"Please say the following when you show the images. They're scans from bad b&w photocopies where were sent folded hence some of the images might have lines through them."

So....if you see the lines don't worry!

More to come!!

Right on! They look great! (thumbs u