• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

200 cheap Low & Midgrade SA & BA DCs: Thread Closed..Thanks!

78 posts in this topic

SalesHeader.jpg

Recap Page 8!

Back again with some more krud for your approval (or disapproval, as the case may be). As with my other threads, I'll go until all books have been listed (likely Friday night/Saturday sometime), probably invoice Sunday and ship Monday for the early payers.

Listings: This time around I've culled a long-box of SA/BA DCs from the herd, all low grade, all cheap. I have scans for most of them, pictures for some of the lots. Some of these are pretty raggedy, but still good fun reading. I believe all of them are complete, though some of the older 12 centers have split spines, missing chunks, rats living in holes, etc. Even they are mostly low grade and cheap books,I'll point out any that have major flaws so there will be no surprises. If you're not happy with a books when you get it, or if I missed something, just holler and I'll make it right. That being said, these are readers, so don't expect more than that.

Some of what you'll see:

Atom

House of Mystery

Jonah Hex

Kamandi

Mister Miracle

Shade

Superman/Superboy (various titles)

BA Horror/War titles

Grading: These are beaters. I'll try to catch and list any major flaws a book might have, but if you take something and find that I've missed something, just let me know and I'll take care of it.

Pricing: Cheap. Half off OSPG or less (usually less).

Shipping: Priority Boxed for everything in this sale, the max you will pay is $7.00 for each box you fill. If you buy a bunch of books, I'll ship via a flat rate Priority box and pay the difference (around 50 books will fit in one of these boxes, two to a bag/board). If your address qualifies you for one of the new Priority Regional Rate boxes and its cheaper than a flat rate box, we'll use that. If you buy less than 10 books and don't mind a Priority envelope with cardboard sandwiches, I can do that too for $4.75. This works well for these types of books, IMO.

Shipping outside the U.S: I'll do it, but not for $7.00 lol - Cost will be based on International Priority Rate.

Satisfaction Guaranteed: No matter what, you'll leave happy (or at least no worse than you came in, if you're a really grumpy person like me).

Listings to follow shortly.

House of Mystery 135 (1.0) - OSPG: $4.00 - Your Price: $2.00 :news:SOLD to hesdeadjim!

This one is pretty beat up: water damage, tears, chunk out of cover, spine split, etc. Otherwise complete!

Left side of scan is cut off :mad: if anyone wants me to re-scan it, just holler.

HOM135.jpg

th_JONAH03.jpg th_JONAH07.jpg th_JONAH08.jpg th_JONAH09.jpg th_JONAH11.jpg th_JONAH28.jpg

th_JONAH34.jpg th_JONAH35.jpg th_JONAH36.jpg th_JONAH37.jpg th_JONAH38.jpg th_JONAH50.jpg

Jonah Hex 3-50 reader Lot - Your Price: $8.00

Includes the following 12 issues 3, 7, 8, 9, 11, 28, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 50. Most are in the 6.0 range ( 3 & 9 are lower, 9 is the worst). You can pretty much see each in the scans.