• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BEEN BUSY. UNEARTHED A NEW COLLECTION

156 posts in this topic

I was going through more of this collection today. There are some old Mad's in this stuff and I started looking at a few of them. Whamo! This is the third one in this haul. Three double covers so far. :whee:

maddoublecover001.jpg

maddoublecover002.jpg

Wanna send me that Bats #251 for my birthday Tim?

I don't think that is a 251. The issue number on that comic is on the left. 251 has the issue number in the top right.

[i don't think that is a 251. The issue number on that comic is on the left. 251 has the issue number in the top right.

Well done. (thumbs u

I think it's a #248.

[i don't think that is a 251. The issue number on that comic is on the left. 251 has the issue number in the top right.

Well done. (thumbs u

I think it's a #248.

^^

DR.X

DR.X is going to take all my money.

I'm sure your bank is open till around 4:00. Better hurry up and go and make a withdrawal. My next sales thread is cranking up in around four hours. :applause:

DR.X

I hurried.

I am ready.

I was going through more of this collection today. There are some old Mad's in this stuff and I started looking at a few of them. Whamo! This is the third one in this haul. Three double covers so far. :whee:

maddoublecover001.jpg

maddoublecover002.jpg

Tim,

Will you PM me if that 3-pak has a Superboy/Legion 197 in it? :wishluck:

It does not. The one you want has Batman 251, Superboy 197, Shazam 10. (DC-8)

I skipped over this a dozen times and never opened it. I thought it was a flyer or something stuck in with the comics from this haul. doh! Not worth much but still pretty neat.

heavymetal134.jpg

heavymetal135.jpg

heavymetal136.jpg

I skipped over this a dozen times and never opened it. I thought it was a flyer or something stuck in with the comics from this haul. doh! Not worth much but still pretty neat.

heavymetal134.jpg

I've know Rich Luchs for nearly 30 years (though I haven't seen him in the past 15 years). I didn't know he had such a nice collection!