• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raleigh Comic Book Show - April 10th

13 posts in this topic

Hopefully some good Golden Age...... :wishluck:
Was a pretty cool show. Fairly crowded for what it was. Found a lot of stuff i liked.

I didnt think about it at the time, but im betting you were the guy looking at the Capt marvel junior okajima copy?

I got there earlier than usual but it was more crowded than I've ever seen it. Earl Shaw had about 10-15 boxes of awesome $5 silver and bronze stuff.

I bought quite a few dollar books from him, there were a lot of NM/M indies from the 80s and 90s in there.

I got there earlier than usual but it was more crowded than I've ever seen it. Earl Shaw had about 10-15 boxes of awesome $5 silver and bronze stuff.

I bought quite a few dollar books from him, there were a lot of NM/M indies from the 80s and 90s in there.

He had some great stuff, he put a bunch of 1/2 off wall books in the $5 boxes .....................spent a ton with him in Greenville on Saturday

They were better at Saturday's Greenville show :baiting:

:acclaim:

Yes they were............. lol