• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden Age, Atom Age,SA - Discounted!

313 posts in this topic

Greetings,

This will be the first part of the large collection of comics and pulps I've been buying the past few weeks. 90% of the books in the thread have never been offered. There might be a straggler or two from the small sales thread I had for this collection.

There are many, many books, so I've scanned them in the bags to save time. I've got three boxes worked and will start with those. Over the next couple weeks I'll work more and list them in other threads to keep this from getting too long

:takeit: in the thread rules, but PM offers are encouraged and will be answered in the order they are received.

Payment can be PayPal (preferred), no personal payments though, check or money order. If you live close to Philly and want to pick them up or meet somewhere that is fine too.

Shipping costs will be up to you. I'll accommodate whatever you want.

Thanks!

Bill