• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Moderns sale - Most books $1 or less: THREAD CLOSED...THANKS!

148 posts in this topic

SalesHeader.jpg

40% OFF EVERYTHING LEFT! Recap Here!

Hey guys, time for yet another krappy sales thread! I'll go until all books have been listed (likely Wednesday sometime), probably invoice Thursday/Friday and ship Saturday/Monday depending upon when you pay.

This time around I've separated out a longbox of DC 'modern moderns' (2001-2010), most of which fall in the latter half of that time period. Almost all of these will all be listed for a buck each and basically sold as readers. Most are 9.0ish or better, a few less, most better. If you have any questions as to conditions just see the scan (there are scans for all 194 books - I know, I'm a person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point) except for those with multiple copies, in which scanned I only scanned the first in the stack as a representative.

There will be a mixture of singles and lots, most of the lots will be listed as such because selling a single book out of certain runs will make it pretty difficult to move the rest of them. I may break up some lots at the end of the sale if there is interest and the lots haven't sold.

Some of what you'll see:

All Star Superman

Batgirl

Batman (various titles)

Catwoman

Hitman

Infinite Crisis

JLA

Legion

Superman

Superman/Batman

Various other titles

If you need more books to fill a box, you can still get some cheap SA/BA readers in this thread, feel free to add anything from there as well, just let me know. Take 25% off anything left in that thread that you add to your pile.

Grading: These are dollar books. Expect what you'd find in a LCS dollar bin (see scans for specifics). They'll probably average 9.0ish or better.

Pricing: A buck a piece or less.

Shipping: Priority Boxed for everything in this sale, the max you will pay is $7.00 for each box you fill. If you buy a bunch of books, I'll ship via a flat rate Priority box and pay the difference (around 50 books will fit in one of these boxes, two to a bag/board). If your address qualifies you for one of the new Priority Regional Rate boxes and its cheaper than a flat rate box, we'll use that. If you buy less than 10 books and don't mind a Priority envelope with cardboard sandwiches, I can do that too for $4.75.

Shipping outside the U.S: I'll do it, but not for $7.00 lol - Cost will be based on International Priority Rate.

Satisfaction Guaranteed: No matter what, you'll leave happy (or at least no worse than you came in, if you're a really grumpy person like me).

Listings to follow shortly.

th_Batgirl02.jpg th_Batgirl14.jpg th_Batgirl15.jpg th_Batgirl16.jpg th_Batgirl20.jpg

Batgirl 2 - Your Price: $1.00 :news:SOLD to rsortor!

Batgirl 14 - Your Price: $1.00 :news:SOLD to rsortor!

Batgirl 15 - Your Price: $1.00 :news:SOLD to rsortor!

Batgirl 16 - Your Price: $1.00 :news:SOLD to rsortor!

Batgirl 20 - Your Price: $1.00 :news:SOLD to rsortor!

th_BatmanDarkVictory01.jpg th_BatmanDarkVictory03.jpg th_BatmanDarkVictory04.jpg th_BatmanDarkVictory05.jpg th_BatmanDarkVictory06.jpg

th_BatmanDarkVictory07.jpg th_BatmanDarkVictory08.jpg th_BatmanDarkVictory10.jpg th_BatmanDarkVictory11.jpg

Issue 1 is prestige format.

Batman Dark Victory 1 - Your Price: $1.00 :news:SOLD to HuBu!

Batman Dark Victory 3 - Your Price: $1.00 :news:SOLD to HuBu!

Batman Dark Victory 4 - Your Price: $1.00 :news:SOLD to HuBu!

Batman Dark Victory 5 - Your Price: $1.00 :news:SOLD to HuBu!

Batman Dark Victory 6 - Your Price: $1.00 :news:SOLD to HuBu!

Batman Dark Victory 7 - Your Price: $1.00 :news:SOLD to HuBu!

Batman Dark Victory 8 - Your Price: $1.00 :news:SOLD to HuBu!

Batman Dark Victory 10 - Your Price: $1.00 :news:SOLD to HuBu!

Batman Dark Victory 11 - Your Price: $1.00 :news:SOLD to HuBu!

th_BatmanDarkVictory01.jpg th_BatmanDarkVictory03.jpg th_BatmanDarkVictory04.jpg th_BatmanDarkVictory05.jpg th_BatmanDarkVictory06.jpg

th_BatmanDarkVictory07.jpg th_BatmanDarkVictory08.jpg th_BatmanDarkVictory10.jpg th_BatmanDarkVictory11.jpg

Issue 1 is prestige format.

Batman Dark Victory 1 - Your Price: $1.00

Batman Dark Victory 3 - Your Price: $1.00

Batman Dark Victory 4 - Your Price: $1.00

Batman Dark Victory 5 - Your Price: $1.00

Batman Dark Victory 6 - Your Price: $1.00

Batman Dark Victory 7 - Your Price: $1.00

Batman Dark Victory 8 - Your Price: $1.00

Batman Dark Victory 10 - Your Price: $1.00

Batman Dark Victory 11 - Your Price: $1.00

Batman 608 - Your Price: $1.00

2 Copies available. Jim Lee - Hush Chapter One.

Batman608.jpg

:takeit: 1x hush

Batman Dark Victory 1 - Your Price: $1.00

Batman Dark Victory 3 - Your Price: $1.00

Batman Dark Victory 4 - Your Price: $1.00

Batman Dark Victory 5 - Your Price: $1.00

Batman Dark Victory 6 - Your Price: $1.00

Batman Dark Victory 7 - Your Price: $1.00

Batman Dark Victory 8 - Your Price: $1.00

Batman Dark Victory 10 - Your Price: $1.00

Batman Dark Victory 11 - Your Price: $1.00

Batman 608 - Your Price: $1.00

2 Copies available. Jim Lee - Hush Chapter One.

:takeit: 1x hush

You got 'em...thank you! :headbang:

th_BatmanJourneyKnight.jpg th_BatmanJudgeDredd01.jpg th_BatmanJudgeDredd02.jpg th_BatmanNoMansLand.jpg

th_BatmanNoMansLand00.jpg th_BatmanNoMansLand01a.jpg th_BatmanSecrets.jpg th_BatmanTenCent.jpg

Batman Journey Into Knight 1 - Your Price: $1.00

Batman/Judge Dredd 1-2 Lot - Your Price: $2.00

Batman No Man's Land 1 - Your Price: $1.00 :news:SOLD to rsortor!

Batman No Man's Land 0 - Your Price: $1.00 :news:SOLD to rsortor!

Batman No Man's Land (Hologram Cvr) - Your Price: $1.00 :news:SOLD to rsortor!

Batman: Secrets - Your Price: $1.00

Batman The 10¢ Adventure - Your Price: $1.00