• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A long shot but who lives in the LA area and is a Signature Sniper??

11 posts in this topic

I hope you're asking someone to go to an organized signing and not to just interrupt his workout for an autograph. :eek:

large_manny03.jpg

I hope you're asking someone to go to an organized signing and not to just interrupt his workout for an autograph. :eek:

large_manny03.jpg

Every saturday at the gym , fans are allowed to meet him , get a sig and a picture... thats what I love about my people, we are very humble

Nah, from what I understand they are pretty lax there.

He is the Peoples Champion so they always set time on Saturdays to let people in the gym for signings, pics and also to see him spar.

If anyone has seen 24/7 on HBO you can see how they accomidate for the fans.

Honestly, it doesn't have to be an organized signing cause I know there is a minimum. I really don't need a yellow label, green would be fine however, if the CGC gods approve a small signing, that would be dope.

lol .... Id love to get my Pacman Nikes signed

jealous!

I want a pair of gloves signed and the Time magazine where he sports the cover.

There are also plently of other magazines which he dons the cover that would be perfect for a SS.