• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top 5 unintentionally (or maybe intentionally) offensive comic characters

76 posts in this topic

I thought Tyroc was awesome when i was little. He was always pissed.

Are you implying that all Black people are drunks? (tsk)

Stop pretending like you are British.

Bugger off. :sumo:

You tell him, Graham.

On my way, Nigel.

That's absolutely topping, Sebastian.

You tell him, Graham.

On my way, Nigel.

Kinky, Alistair.

You tell him, Graham.

On my way, Nigel.

Kinky, Alistair.

Jolly good, Bertie.

You tell him, Graham.

On my way, Nigel.

Kinky, Alistair.

Jolly good, Bertie.

Gordon Bennett, Ian!

God, this thread sucks.

I really need to take a step back and evaluate my life.

God, this thread sucks.

If you're that concerned about the behaviour of a bunch of boardies after posting a link to an amusing but nevertheless throwaway article, then an evaluation is certainly in order.

There's no point in taking all of this that seriously, you know.

God, this thread sucks.

If you're that concerned about the behaviour of a bunch of boardies after posting a link to an amusing but nevertheless throwaway article, then an evaluation is certainly in order.

I was kidding, as per my sig line.

God, this thread sucks.

I was kidding, as per my sig line.

:tonofbricks:

I enjoyed 8 Actors Who Look Exactly The Same on Every Movie Poster so I will let this thread stay. :)

Some of those are accurate (Jackie Chan, Eddie Murphy) but others couldn't be more wrong (Tom Cruise). They do realize that any one actor only has one face, right? So laughing, grimacing, smiling, and looking serious aren't good enough?

Easily the most offensive character in comicdom I know is the Checkered Demon. No product of Marvel or DC comes close.

picture-28.gif

Yeah, but there is nothing unintentional about the Checkered Demons' offensiveness, and Mike Diana's work makes S.Clay Wilson look downright respectable - it even makes me queasy.

Some of the comments in the Cracked thread are as funny as the articles- worth reading.

I thought from the original post that intentional offensives were ok, and don't know Mike Diana's work (sounds like I may not want to :sick: ).

Checkered Demon synopsis:

A pot-bellied shirtless horned demon who usually appears red, but has stated that he can be any color he wants to be, and who and wears only a pair of biker boots and a pair of black and white checkered paints.

He prefers to sit around drinking Tree Frog beer, or have sex with greedy, grasping, voracious women.

However when called on by forces as yet unclear it’s his job to kill various bikers, pirates and other rowdy types who go too far even for the violent anarchist world that they and he inhabit.

An unstoppable combatant, The Checkered Demon has taken on more than a dozen well armed bikers bare handed (other than for his claws) and killed them all.

:cloud9:

I thought from the original post that intentional offensives were ok, and don't know Mike Diana's work (sounds like I may not want to :sick: ).

A pot-bellied shirtless horned demon who usually appears red, but has stated that he can be any color he wants to be, and who and wears only a pair of biker boots and a pair of black and white checkered paints.

He prefers to sit around drinking Tree Frog beer, or have sex with greedy, grasping, voracious women.

However when called on by forces as yet unclear it’s his job to kill various bikers, pirates and other rowdy types who go too far even for the violent anarchist world that they and he inhabit.

An unstoppable combatant, The Checkered Demon has taken on more than a dozen well armed bikers bare handed (other than for his claws) and killed them all.

Sounds like the greatest character ever.

Sounds like the greatest character ever.

Well he's definitely up there with Wonder Warthog, Mr. Natural, Trashman and Waldo.