• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2011 DWC East Coast Legends Tour

196 posts in this topic

Just added Neal Adams. We are talking to Joe Sinnott and Herb Trimpe as well. Considering herb as missed a few shows including Pittsburgh it is getting tough to get him. And Joe Sinnott is not scheduled for any shows in the next few months so this might be a great way to add him as well once we can confirm him.

I don't see Larry joining the tour. Last year with Larry was a very fortunate opportunity. Larry is a very private man. He told me if he was at an event he would be more than happy to discuss that opportunity. So all I can say is when you get an opportunity with someone take it and don't wait. Mike Esposito is a perfect example of that.

chandler that is a good point. but sometimes funds dont allow the taking of ops. really makes it tough when you are a poor hillbilly like myself. with simon and romita on board i just need trimpe and steranko and i will be good.

thanks for putting this op together. it sure saves on time and with the new rules money to get them all at once.

Jesus guys slow the mess down :censored:

I can only give blood once every 56 days which puts me right in the middle of June when this craziness should start. I can give platelets every 3 days , which would give me about 19 times to pay for this op (thumbs u

As each artist is added you are adding another visit to some other bank to sell bodily fluids. The screening process to sell my kidney on the Chinese black market takes 93 days which would put me into August (tsk)

Oh well, there is always prostitution. (shrug)

Any ideas to do a West Coast Legends Tour?

Also how about addiing

Joe Kubert

Nick Cardy

Klaus Janson

? :wishluck:

Kubert already has another signing going.

Nick Cardy lives in Florida which is too far to drive from New York.

Klaus - who knows I will see what we can do.

The screening process to sell my kidney on the Chinese black market takes 93 days which would put me into August (tsk)

hm I should talk to Sharon about body part donations? Maybe we can actually make some real money taking body parts in trade and sell those on the black market. :idea:

We are also thinking of starting our own loan sharking company? :ohnoez:

The screening process to sell my kidney on the Chinese black market takes 93 days which would put me into August (tsk)

hm I should talk to Sharon about body part donations? Maybe we can actually make some real money taking body parts in trade and sell those on the black market. :idea:

hm put me down i could use the coin (shrug)

Please keep it in mind and give what you can as I panhandle for signature money:lol: