• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2011 Eisners

12 posts in this topic

Awesome Chew is nominated 3 times! Pretty cool my fellow countryman Gerry Alanguilan is nominated as well!

To anybody who doesn`t have Chew #1,I strongly suggest to get those Chew 1s now as I see another Walking Dead phenomenon about to happen again, especially with a Chew tv show around the corner. 2c

I find Chew and the Walking Dead to be some of the best comic books I ever read. (thumbs u

Scalped is, by light years, the best series being published

I have never read it but I will give it a try, how long has it been around?

46 issues and counting

Thanks, that means I have a lot of reading to do this summer. :)

This sounds like the kinda comic book I will like.

Awesome Chew is nominated 3 times! Pretty cool my fellow countryman Gerry Alanguilan is nominated as well!

To anybody who doesn`t have Chew #1,I strongly suggest to get those Chew 1s now as I see another Walking Dead phenomenon about to happen again, especially with a Chew tv show around the corner. 2c

I find Chew and the Walking Dead to be some of the best comic books I ever read. (thumbs u

I read the first issue and it did nothing for me..... (shrug)