• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Avenger Military Exlusive( AAFES ) #7 #8 #9 # 10 & Activity book NEW UPDATE

32 posts in this topic

:news: ( 6 SETS LEFT ) :news:

Hello these were release and availble to Military Personal

( Military Bases exclusive )

Grades Range from VF-NM

I will pick out the best copies

$2.00 each copy

or

#7- #10 with Activity book ( set of 5= $7.00 ) #7 #8 #9 # 10 &

+1 Activity book #nn

I take paypal or postal money order only and Shipping will be $4.00 USPS Flate rate.Order as much as you want. USA BUYERS ONLY Sorry :(

lab+007.JPG[/img]

Yes sir still have a few I will send you a pm with info about putting a order in total price for a set shipped is $11.00 just for those who may read this and also as asked I only take paypal and only a USPS Money order and yes there is a differrent in this money order then other money orders.....

Where are you getting them from? I use to get them from Lackland AFB but I havent found any since issue 5. Not sure what happened. I've seen some at Fort Sam but I dont get over there but once every few months.

I use to work on ( PAFB ) Bevard County, I go out there every so often I been holding on to these for sometime ...Last month when I was there I did not see any

The number #10 is the new one come out Dec 2010

As ask PM

Shipping USPS Flate rate

I charge $4.00 but the shipping charges cost me $4.95 that is right so I take a

.95 cent hit everytime I am awear and ok that is why I said order as much as you want and the shipping is still $4.00 ....

One thing that I know I hate is that the item / comic as a great price but shipping is high so it is the least I can do to help those who buy from me also on my end as every order that is paid I will send you a tracking number so you my track your order

I use to work on ( PAFB ) Bevard County, I go out there every so often I been holding on to these for sometime ...Last month when I was there I did not see any

The number #10 is the new one come out Dec 2010

Nice base, visited some friends there years ago. Nice to have the NCO club on the beach.

yea that a nice place they got rid of the pool and half of the base is gone south houseing is all gone as the county has removed all those great 3 room house's

So have that said nice to chat with ya...Should you be in the market for these Avengers please feel free to place a order ...

Still have some sets or you can buy 1 of 1 or bulk buy on each one or so on feel free to send me PM or post either way is fine with me .... :gossip:

$2.00 each or $7.00 a set order up to 4 sets will cut cost on bulk buy :banana:

And shipping with tracking only $4.00 no matter wat !!! hm

I was asked if these were listed in a price guide and what if anything is there a value .....

Answer is Yes !!!

You can find them in the Overstreet Price Guide # 40 page # 294 bottom right side & # 295 top left it list the two # nn # nn #3 - #8 @ 9.2 $4.00 each