• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Freshly Graded: The Office Comic Prop, Batman RRP, Cursed Pirate Girl, Thor etc

25 posts in this topic

Hey all...

Been beyond busy with little to no action on the boards.

I wanted to list some books tonight (no scans) that are on their way to me from CGC. Some really nice books, many 1 of a kind or the first graded 9.8.

More to come (eventually) but this will be it for now!

Enjoy and PM me with any questions. Same rules apply, first :takeit: wins, if you have less than 10 posts or have only been on the boards for 30 days or less, please don't post a :takeit:. Been burned twice now by fly by night peeps...

Shipping is additional as always!

JJ

The Adventures of Jimmy Halpert #nn

A friend of mine worked on the comic that NBC used for Pam to give Jim for their anniversary this season. They made a few extra and I was able to secure all copies beyond the 3 that went to NBC for the show.

I have 1 copy in 9.8 that I am making available here first, my other copy is going in the man cave.

Here are the notes on the label:

Non-screen used comic book prop

featured on an episode of NBC's

television series ""The Office"".

$800, accepting offers...

Green Lantern #55

Lobo Variant with all the rings

CGC SS 9.8

signed by Doug Mahnke (might be signed by Christian Alamy also, pretty sure it is...sigh, I forget so easily these days)

$100

The Adventures of Jimmy Halpert #nn

A friend of mine worked on the comic that NBC used for Pam to give Jim for their anniversary this season. They made a few extra and I was able to secure all copies beyond the 3 that went to NBC for the show.

I have 1 copy in 9.8 that I am making available here first, my other copy is going in the man cave.

Here are the notes on the label:

Non-screen used comic book prop

featured on an episode of NBC's

television series ""The Office"".

$800, accepting offers...

as per our facetime chat...:takeit: