• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is going to see Green Lantern no matter what the critics/fanboys say?

Going to see ''GL'' or not?  

309 members have voted

1. 1. Going to see ''GL'' or not?

71 posts in this topic

Also yes I am definitely watching this. All I do here is watch movies and here in the Philippines movie ticket is very cheap :)
Much the same idea for me too. I'll be going watching it, but only on 'Bargain Tuesday' at my local cinema. lol

I'll see it when it comes out on DVD/available on Love Film.

Reynolds looks both poorly cast and with cringe-worthy lines delivered with hammed-up incompetance. The CGI is way too Disney and nothing grabbed me about the trailer.

I've enjoyed about as many super-hero flicks as not, but the real test of whether a SH flick is good really comes from the viewer who has no dog in the fight. On that count, Mrs F_T enjoyed both Nolan Batmans, X-Men 1 & 2, Hellboy and Iron Man...and she utterly loves the original Crow.

Beyond that, I suspect the rest is dross. :/

I would add the 1980 Flash Gordon, original Conan the Barbarian, and Judge Dredd to the list. Classics!

I'm going to see it :whee:

Something tells me it's because of Ryan Reynolds, NOT Green Lantern

How dare you to say that (tsk)

:jokealert:

I'm a Green Lantern fan,so I want to see this movie.

If I was seeing this movie b/c of Mr.Reynolds I would have seen Blade:Trinity (good thing I didn't watch it :sick: )

Although he was in X-Men Origins:Wolverine hm